At home, for 24 hours after the procedure :
- Ensure you have a telephone to hand
- Do not consume alcohol or take sedatives
- Do not drive any type of vehicle
- Do not handle machinery or dangerous equipment
- Do not make any decisions or sign any important documents
- If a problem develops in the hours after you return home, contact your GP or if necessary the hospital's on-call service on +32 2 614 29 00 (Emergency Ste-Elisabeth) - +32 2 614 20 00 (Accueil Ste-Elisabeth)
The One Day Clinic Secretarial office will telephone the next day to check your condition.
Immediately after your operation, you will have a consultation to check the dressing and clinic.